Friday, November 14, 2008

I made a mistake and saw a good movie

So first off, let me apologize. Elizabeth Sherman is not a widow----her husband is alive and well. I think it is his brother that is dead.  MY BAD!!!!

But, also go see the new Bond movie.  We took a little ManJourney today to see the latest installment and it seriously rocked. It was Tally, Spencer, BPM, and myself.

Other than that.....i dont have much to say.  I hope the weekend goes well and we will see what happens.

OH-----and it is close to impossible to find a cab in this town for some reason. If somebody knows a secret, please let a brother know.

peace

2 comments:

car0727 said...

I have a little tip for the cab problem. There are cab pick-up spots that a cab will drive by like every 5 minutes. I know they only do it between certain hours though. I've seen the signs down by like East 4th and Euclid and then I think on Prospect. Other than that the only other thing I can think of is to get a cab company number from a place that you go to. Especially if it's a restaurant they will definately have a number or two. Good luck with that and Great show!

Christie said...

You guys were ahmazing on Thursday night! Hah! I was sitting near the guy who stood up! Loved the show and I wanted to meet you guys so bad! My mom had to be there right on time so I couldnt have waited. And for Cabs.. you dont see a lot in Cleveland! I mean, usually people will just drive cars or use the RTA. Just try looking in a phone book or something. I never have needed a reason to ride in a cab haha! But there are cabs, you just need to look a little harder than usual! Snaps to you and the rest of the cast for putting on a spontanious show!!