Monday, June 22, 2009

LAURA BELL BUNDY is ELLE all of NASHVILLE

Okay fans,

So this week you can find us in NASHVILLE with LBB back at the healm, with Lauren Zakrin doing the matinees.

for the full press release click here
For all intense purposes, we will just pretend like DAYTON happened and all is well. LZ was on all week while Becky was out, as well as Sara Shepard's first performance as Kate/Chutney ( welcome to the LB fam sistah), and the appearance of Mamie Parris as Viv for the first time. All 3 of them are fabulous!!!!!


Also, some people went to KINGS ISLAND and forgot sunscreen.......or maybe Paul just wanted a real Golfers tan because he is so method!!!!!!

Wait for shenanigans in TENNNESSEE!!!!!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

OMIGOD. Please, please, PLEASE do an Elle cam for Laura! PLEASE!

Ginger M said...

Saw the show tonight in Nashville. You guys were wonderful...I work at TPAC so I don't get the chance to see many shows from opening to closing. But tonight I did and I am so very glad I made the effort, Because you made the effort and it was seamlessly smooth, timed beautifully, sounded and looked great...this was my guest's first theatrical experience and now they want to come see everything! You did that! Thanks for a great evening.

Kristin said...

Saw the show last night in Nashville & it was INCREDIBLE. I was never able to see the bway run (I'm from NJ), so I'm glad I got out to the tour! 'Mad props' to Lauren, Rhiannon, D.B., and especially Natalie. Keep up the wonderful performances!!

..oh, and on the way to work this morning, the first thing I saw was a UPS truck. Made me laugh! :)