Friday, September 18, 2009

Times they are a changin.......



I write this while living in unfortunate irony, having sat by the shore in Newport Beach for the last two weeks because I was sleeping less than 100 yards away.  

The irony is I skinned my toe going to PT so am unable to submerge in saltwater for the rest of the weekend.

And, tonite is the night that  Lucia Spina starts as ENID. 

I leave Monday for an inditerminate amount of time on Medical Leave, alongside Cortney, Gretchen, and Crystal Joy. We will have Bloody Marys in the airport as Zelasko flies back to cover me for a month.  Hilarity!!!!













Its been sunny and beautiful here, watching dolphins frolicing in the sand doesn't really feel like work.  But, people have still been stuck in theatre in rehearsals.  Why you ask?

Lauren is leaving after Tempe to go to the land where all Prom Nights are rained out and Sara Jenkins leaves after Sacramento.  



So, we now have Kathleen Monteleone ( my acting partner from GREASE: YOURE THE ONE THAT I WANT) replacing Lauren.  

Who is replacing Sara?  Did anyone ever see the movie DOUBLE TROUBLE in the 80's?

Also, Ashley Moniz is our new swing and 
Candice Marie Woods will be Pilar as of Wednesday.
So many changes and in so little time, but once we pass the 
1 year mark of tour, after Costa Mesa, anything is fair game.  

Thats right---
year 2 totes goes International!!!!!

Enjoy these random 
pictures from the year......

No comments: